Fees and Hours
New Thursday Hours: Are you rushing to get here at the end of your work day? Great news! We are now open from 10am-6pm on Thursdays, giving you a little extra time to get your supplements or call in for questions. See you Thursday evening! (As usual, we are closed 12:30-1:30 for lunch.)
Naturopathic Fee Schedule
See here for Massage Therapy Fees
Naturopathic services and registered massage therapy are covered under many extended health care plans; check your policy.
Naturopathic fees effective September 1, 2018:
- Initial Consultation – 90 minutes – $195
- Second Visit – 60 minutes – $105
- Follow Up – 45 minutes – $95
- Follow Up – 30 minutes (incl. acupuncture & Bowen) – $75
- Follow Up – 15 minutes (Acutes) – $45
- 1-2 Year Return Visit – 60 minutes – $105
- 2+ Years Return Visit – 90 minutes – $165
- House Calls – $25 travel fee added to visit fee
- B12 Shots – $15 + HST
- Charge on NSF Cheques – $25
All nutritional, botanical and homeopathic medicines are in addition to the service fee and are subject to HST.
Consultation/service fees are HST exempt.
Cancellation Policy: Missed appointments or appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to full appointment fee.
All fees must be paid at time of visit and are payable by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or MC.
- Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (closed 12:30-1:30)
- Thursday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (closed 12:30-1:30)
- Friday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Clinic Days by Practitioner:
- Alexandra Verge, ND: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – evenings available
- Paulina Zettel, ND: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Stephanie Cordes, ND: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – evenings available
- Caeleigh Gaines, RMT: on leave
- Adam Sugrim, RMT: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – evenings available
- Danielle Workman, RMT: Wednesday
- Russ Mater, CSTD: Tuesday